I used to think that if I was going to a be a psychologist that actually spent time doing research on a regular basis, I would study laughter. Two reasons for this: 1) nobody has a great evolutionary theory for why people laugh and 2) laughing is a happy thing! But now, after seeing this video, I realize that I would actually study animal laughter, because it is clearly a much greater thing.
I am going to steal this baby penguin and love it for eternity
Stop. Check and make sure that your heart is still beating. Was that not the most amazingly adorable thing you've ever seen?! I had no ideas penguins could even laugh! But now that I do, I'm determined to bring a baby penguin to every sad child in the world so that they too can experience the ultimate joy. Yea for life goals!
Note from me: Guys, I'm not really going to buy baby penguins for everyone. The penguins can't live in all climates so that would just be cruel. But I do wish that everyone could own a baby penguin. If we did it would probably end crime for eternity because we'd all be too busy tickling them and dressing them in adorable wing-accommodating outfits.
Brady you know penguins are my fav animal. This video was too presh!!! I want to hug that thing!
ReplyDelete